Saturday, May 10, 2008

I see teeth!

Finally my 10 month year old is getting teeth. I was worried she didn't have any at all. Now if we can just make it through getting them to the surface we will be doing great! I feel so sorry for her because you can just tell they are driving her crazy. I have been using night time orjel but if someone has suggestions I would love to here them. Our next step will be walking, Avinlee is standing up all by herself and so badly wants to take that first step. I will watch her close and get a picture to share.

1 comments:

ALL ABOUT US said...

I tried to call you but weird your messages were full hahah.. But i really am SO sorry that Av got the hand foot and mouth disease trevor told me at the softball park. I feel SO bad!!! But yeah call me and we will go to lunch sometime.