Monday, August 4, 2008

Etsy Find

During my lunch hour today I was browsing the vintage category at Etsy which I do alot!! For some odd reason the color of our bedroom are the colors that were used in the 70's I will have to post a pic of our bedroom for you to get the whole effect because it is really not 70's!!! anyways I found these:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_17&listing_id=13831086

and for some odd reason they screamed my Sister-in-Law Liberiti. I don't know why because I haven't even seen her new kitchen, but they did, LIBERTI!! I also found this cute little chair which I had to buy:


1 comments:

Liberti said...

Oh my heck you are SO RIGHT!! I've got to spend more time on Etsy...the problem, once I start there I get so distracted that I could spend HOURS...it's BAD.