Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Photographer

It's really funny I have been married to Trevor for about 3 years now and it is so funny to find out new things about him. As I was uploading into my snap fish account to get my photos developed I found these random pictures of him...Trevor is now an almighty fisherman with his friend and co-worker "Z", they fish for hours when Trevor is on days off. They just crack me up I mean look at him pose for this pic it is just too funny!! I bought Trevor a digital camera for Christmas last year and he never leaves work without, well except for today because I stole it and he didn't realize it, anyways out of everything I have bought he has enjoyed this the most and I get to find funny photos like this and of Avinlee which is awesome because I don't always get to see funny moments like her sleeping in a suit case because I am always working. I just love finding out about his funny quirks and not matter how irritating I think he is sometimes these make him who he is!!!




1 comments:

Liberti said...

look at my crazy brother...he's always been a proud fisherman. Ramey, call me...I don't have your number and Trev isn't returning the call to give it to me.