Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a few days since I have posted anything but we have been really busy. I celebrated a birthday on the 10th and had a great time. Trevor cooked me and our families dinner it was awesome, he is a much better cook then I am. We also had a baby shower for my cousin Hollie that is due at the end of July. We ate and decorated onsies which was alot of fun sorry I was so caught up in everything so I don't have pics to share hopefully I can get some from my aunt Shar. Because of the shower my cousins Lydia and Hayley came out to visit and they invited us to go up the canyon and have hobo dinners. It was a great time and for once great weather!!

Grandpa, Avi, and Eyan

Lydia and Hayley cooking, it was awesome!!Today is Father's Day and so Avinlee and I made Trevor or Dada a little gift just from her so that he can put it on his desk at work. I can't wait to give it to him he loves to show off the little gifts or pictures we give him at work! We also gave her little hand print to her Grandpa and Papa as part of there presents. I thought long and hard on what to give Trevor because he already has everything so I bought him a pressure washer. I am so thankful for my Dad, Father-in-law, and Grandpas, they have done so much for me and our family. I am greatful that Trevor is such a great dad because I couldn't do it alone. Happy Father's Day!!!


1 comments:

ALL ABOUT US said...

That is such a cute idea for Fathers Day! You are so stinkin crafty haha