Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Favorite Blog

I sometimes find myself checking other peoples blogs or sites more often then keeping mine up to date but I wanted to share this great blog called The Pioneer Woman (I have a link to the site on my side bar). The name isn't what you think, it is amazing listening to her stories, and trying out her great recipies (I made the Crash Potatoes last night and they were a keeper!). She also does alot of photography and gives hints and tips on how to make photos just right. Anyways this site became my very favorite when I read her Love story about her husband Marbol Man and herself called Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I got lost in this story for like 2 hours because it is so real and a great love story that actually made me laugh out loud!!




2 comments:

Tari said...

I love that blog too, it's the only one I can get Randy to read with me. He just likes to look at all her great pictures. I do too if you know what I mean;)

Tari said...

your invited