Monday, June 9, 2008

One of a Kind!

It has been so fun to watch Avinlee get bigger. Everyday I get to laugh about the new things she has learned. She loves to pull hair now and honestly when she pulls mine I pull her's back! It really hasn't helped and I give up before she does. Over the weekend we went to Grand Junction, CO to visit family and see Trevor's friend get married. We had a great time seeing everyone. We found out that Avinlee really is one of a kind, she found a new love, the suit case (See Pics)








4 comments:

ALL ABOUT US said...

Oh she was so tired Momma!! Haha i'm seriously laughing SO hard!!!
I tried to call you today to wish you a happy birthday but no answer and of course your mailbox is full haha. Anyways I hope you have a great day!
Love yah
Marlie

Liberti said...

OK - she is just like Trev, can sleep ANYWHERE!! Happy Birthday a day late! - I shouldn't forget since were a day apart, but I do.

Tari said...

Hi I just found your blog and thought I would say hello! Those are some cute pictures, I can't believe she fell asleep in there.

Camille said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable! What a beautiful little girl you've got there. Oh, and happy late birthday! Is yours on the 10th too??